For students receiving an income from Student Finance England, Wales or Northern Ireland
- Log in to Student Finance Direct using your customer reference number, password and secret answer.
- On the home page, click "letters and emails" on the top right.
- Click on the most recent "Notification of Entitlement" letter.
- Click on the PDF and save it to your phone or computer
- When completing your Smart-Pig application, upload your PDF when prompted and make sure your next student finance date is the first day of your next term
For students only with SAAS loans
- Scottish Students with a loan through SAAS must photograph or scan the first page of their awards letter to upload during the application.
For students with NHS student bursaries
- You should have received a lettter saying how much you are due to receive on which days. This letter can be obtained online using the Bursary Online Support System (BOSS).
- Under "Documents" on the BOSS Home page you can download a .pdf of the letter. Save this to your computer to upload during your Smart-Pig Application.